Junior Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Specialist
SeedSet Ltd. is a fast-growing product development and consultancy company operating in the Data Science field with our headquarters placed in Sofia, Bulgaria. Together we combine more than 30+ years of relevant expertise. Leveraging data, both structured and unstructured, we lead the business in the journey of getting the competitive boost they need in the flexible manner they want.
We have a proven record track with clients from Europe, the US and local ones.
Currently we are seeking to expand our fast-growing Data Science team and we are looking for a Junior Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Specialist to join us in Sofia.
– Turning data into valuable and actionable insight;
– Working with large volumes of data;
– Statistical programming;
– Application of linear & non-linear statistical learning techniques;
– Supporting senior members of the team into building generic Data Science solutions.
The successful candidate will be:
– University degree (or last year of studies) or equivalent standard with a high numeric content: statistics, mathematics, econometrics, business administration/ economics, finance, etc.;
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
– Independent person that is willing both to learn and to share knowledge with his/her colleagues;
– Some basic experience with statistical software – R, Python, SAS/WPS, SPSS. Other programming language knowledge is considered a plus but is not a must have;
– A “closer” – a person who drives to put the tasks at hand to an end and a one for whom client’s satisfaction is a priority.
– Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion;
– Friendly and casual work environment;
– A team of people with a high-level experience in the field and international acknowledgements;
– Opportunity to join the fast-growing Data Science and Machine Learning environment with many future opportunities and growth to come – share the hard work with us and we will happily share the benefits with you.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you are interested, believe you fit the requirements and share our core values: Enthusiasm, Competence and Integrity:
- please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or apply through the platforom: https://www.jobs.bg/job/4359468
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.